Call The Callan Law Firm, P.C. Now: (914) 483-7769


Undocumented Persons

On November 20, 2014, President Obama announced a series of executive orders expanding the legal rights and opportunities available to certain undocumented foreign nationals.  These rights include the right to work and the right to be free from deportation.  Our Firm is dedicated to assisting foreign nationals obtain lawful immigration status here in the United States!

J-1 Waivers

A J exchange visitor who is subject to the Section 212(e) home residency requirement may request a waiver of this requirement. The U.S. Department of State or U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) may grant such a waiver on a number of grounds.  Call now to speak with an attorney to discuss your J-1 waiver options.  Not yet ready to speak with an attorney?  Read on to learn more. 

Inadmissibility Waivers

Inadmissibility waiver applications require that you show that a qualifying relative who is a U.S. citizen or permanent resident would suffer extreme hardship if the immigrant applicant were  denied entry or removed from the U.S.  Contact our attorneys today for more information on how you and your family can continue to live together in the United States by obtaining a waiver of inadmissibility.