U.S. employers who wish to hire foreign nationals should not be deterred by the admitted complexities of immigration law. Complying with the many immigration and labor laws that govern foreign national employment can be a daunting task for any company or HR department.
The Callan Law Firm, P.C. provides first-rate legal advice and services for employers in all 50 states and for companies that are headquartered all over the world. Just a small amount of the services we provide are:
- Case evaluations and tailored strategies to meet the company’s needs
- Complete preparation and submission of immigration petitions to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
- Responses to USCIS Requests for Evidence (RFE) and Notices of Intent to Deny (NOID)
- Appeals and motions to reconsider for denials of immigration benefits
- Advice and counseling to employers on how to ensure compliance with immigration and labor reporting laws
- Step-by-step explanations during every part of the immigration petition process
- Regular and detailed case updates and reminders
When you choose to hire our firm, you choose to work with a team of skilled attorneys who abide by the foremost principle of client-centered services. In addition, we almost always can beat the price offered by any serious competitor. Contact our office today to speak to one of our immigration experts about our exceptional legal representation, stellar success rate, and highly competitive fees.