Call The Callan Law Firm, P.C. Now: (914) 483-7769

The EB-1(b) petition, which is reserved for outstanding professors and researchers, a job offer from a U.S. employer (typically a university or research institution) is required.

Before beginning your EB-1(b) process, your attorney at the Callan Law Firm, P.C. will evaluate your credentials to make sure you are eligible for this category.  We provide a full-service, comprehensive, and all-encompassing immigration strategy.  For example, for some applications it is better to petition for a green card under multiple categories, such as EB-1(a), NIW, or Labor Certification.  Our office can advise you and your employer on which strategy or strategies work best for your specific case.

After you retain us to process your EB-1(b) case, our office will walk you and your employer through the entire process, provide up-to-date status reports on your case from beginning to end, and work with you to create and collect the necessary documents for the EB-1(b) petition.  We will also strongly advocate on your behalf to USCIS to maximize your chances of receiving an approval.  To speak with an attorney and learn more about your immigration opportunities, contact us now.